Next up in my preparation for you all for the holiday season is of course some holiday outfit inspiration! I decided to break it into three categories-casual, glam, and chic! Depending on your style and how ‘all out’ you want to go, this should give you enough inspiration to get a good idea of what you want to wear this holiday season!
- Plaid Nightgown
- Green Ribbed Turtleneck
- Over the Knee Socks
- Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Miram Sandal
- Natural Eye with Brown Lip
- Velvet Midi Skirt
- Emerald Velvet Block Heel
- Off the Shoulder Green Velvet Top
- Smokey, Sparkly Eye with Nude Lip
- Green Spaghetti Strap Wrap Dress
- Gold Ankle Strap Heels
- Gold and Blush Statement Fringe Earrings
- Natural Eye with Red Lip
Hope you all enjoyed my three looks for the holiday season! As always, feel free to message me on any of my socials or my website with questions, recommendations, or just to talk!
2 thoughts on “Holiday Outfit Inspiration”
Love the velvet midi skirt! Love you too!😍😘
LikeLiked by 1 person
It is pretty cute!