Right now, more than ever it’s important to remember what you’re thankful for and happy to have. I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting lately and have narrowed down to 10 things I am happy about and happy to have. I encourage you to do the same and let me know what you’re happy about in the comments below.
* * *
- Family– without them in quarantine I think I would probably be going crazy right now.
- Friends– even though I’m not seeing them in person right now, facetiming and getting on Zoom with my friends has been helping a lot and boosting my mood.
- Work/job– I know a lot of people recently have been laid off and I am so so thankful to have the ability to work from home because I know not everyone has that option.
- The ability and opportunity to go outside– the weather in Michigan has been pretty good recently and I love that I have the opportunity to go outside and get some fresh air.
- Tik Toks– as stupid as this sounds, Tik Toks make me so incredibly happy and I can always count on that app for a good laugh. I have also been making videos and it keeps me occupied for a bit and makes me happy.
- The ability to still pursue my education online– as much as it sucks to do online school, I am thankful I can still finish out the semester and be one step closer to finishing my education.
- Crafting– I’m always in a better mood after crafting. It’s super therapeutic and just fun.
- Coffee– anytime I drink coffee, I immediately become happier no matter the time of the day. Do you have a drink that makes you as happy as coffee makes me?
- Driving– to be able to have a car and a license is a blessing to me because I know not everyone has the chance to get a license or have a car, so I am thankful that I can just take a drive whenever I want.
- Memories– even though I can’t experience or do much right now to create super memorable memories, I love that I can look back at my camera roll or journals I wrote in to think about the best memories of the past. It gives me something to look forward to once all of this is over with. I can’t wait to experience all the things life has to offer not in quarantine with my family and friends.
* * *
I really want to know what is keeping you happy right now. Leave them in the comments below to build off of my list! Stay safe, everyone!
One thought on “10 Things to be Happy About”
I’m happy your Mom set up Zoom time on Sunday nights. We should continue even when this is over. I love being able to see everyone. Love you!