Right now, more than ever it’s important to remember what you’re thankful for and happy to have. I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting lately and have narrowed down to 10 things I am happy about and happy to have. I encourage you to do the same and let me know what you’re happy about in the comments below.
* * *
- Family– without them in quarantine I think I would probably be going crazy right now.
- Friends– even though I’m not seeing them in person right now, facetiming and getting on Zoom with my friends has been helping a lot and boosting my mood.
- Work/job– I know a lot of people recently have been laid off and I am so so thankful to have the ability to work from home because I know not everyone has that option.
- The ability and opportunity to go outside– the weather in Michigan has been pretty good recently and I love that I have the opportunity to go outside and get some fresh air.
- Tik Toks– as stupid as this sounds, Tik Toks make me so incredibly happy and I can always count on that app for a good laugh. I have also been making videos and it keeps me occupied for a bit and makes me happy.
- The ability to still pursue my education online– as much as it sucks to do online school, I am thankful I can still finish out the semester and be one step closer to finishing my education.
- Crafting– I’m always in a better mood after crafting. It’s super therapeutic and just fun.
- Coffee– anytime I drink coffee, I immediately become happier no matter the time of the day. Do you have a drink that makes you as happy as coffee makes me?
- Driving– to be able to have a car and a license is a blessing to me because I know not everyone has the chance to get a license or have a car, so I am thankful that I can just take a drive whenever I want.
- Memories– even though I can’t experience or do much right now to create super memorable memories, I love that I can look back at my camera roll or journals I wrote in to think about the best memories of the past. It gives me something to look forward to once all of this is over with. I can’t wait to experience all the things life has to offer not in quarantine with my family and friends.
* * *
I really want to know what is keeping you happy right now. Leave them in the comments below to build off of my list! Stay safe, everyone!