Wow, I can’t believe it is already almost 2019! This year truly flew by and to be honest it has been one of my favorite years yet. I launched my blog, something I’ve been wanting to do for years, I traveled to some of my favorite places, I started college, and most important of all, I realized my worth and found my confidence. In order to hold myself accountable in 2019 I want to publish some of my goals for this year.
- Grow my Instagram to 8,000 followers.
- Partner with some body positive brands such as, Aerie (obvi lol), ThirdLove, Target, American Eagle, etc.
- Make it a point to really engage with my followers. Whether that be responding to comments, answering direct messages, reaching out to supportive followers, etc.
- Collab with fellow Detroit bloggers. I would love to take photos together or collab on blog posts.
- Grow taylerreneemay.com to 5,000 followers (right now it’s at about 60 since launching in September).
- Attend more of Femology Detroit’s empowering events because I have enjoyed all of them thus far and have exposed me to all the fellow local bloggers.
- Inspire other women to be comfortable in their own skin. I plan to do this by either reaching out to women, continuing to post vulnerable, relatable posts, and/or collabing with fellow body positive activists.
- Grow even more as a person.
I hope everyone’s 2018 was a good one but here’s to a better year in 2019. I wish nothing but the best for everyone and everything. Cheers, my loves!